What is this?
SHTUP is a mod for System Shock 2 that increases the resolution of most of the object textures and corrects other graphical glitches such as typos, continuity errors, texture
alignment errors, model errors, and so on, while sticking as closely as possible to the original art style. Simply put, its goal is to make SS2 look like a higher-res version of itself. The current version, SHTUP-ND, also upgrades all monitor screen textures.
SHTUP is completely compatible with the SS2 Rebirth AI model mod and the 400 terrain texture mod. When using SHTUP in combination with other texture/object mods, always install SHTUP first, then allow the other mods to overwrite it.
The current version for SS2 NewDark (SS2Tool/GOG/Steam) is SHTUP-ND Beta 0. Download it from the Files page.
The current version for vanilla SS2 is SHTUP Beta 6. Download it from the Files page.
It didn't work!
For technical support, please visit the Shock Mod Archive Helpdesk or the TTLG System Shock forum.
How can I help?
If you're a talented artist or modeler, please visit the Shock Mod Archive SHTUP thread or the TTLG System Shock forum and introduce yourself!
If you can identify #1 or #3 in this art collage, we'd be most appreciative (No, #1 isn't Nude Descending a Staircase). Ditto for face #1 from the stim units.
Anyone know who this bikini model is?
• ZylonBane - project lead, texturing, model tweaking, site design
• Olfred - modeling
• IceNine - modeling/texturing (updated pipes and Many goo)
• Black Boe - modeling/texturing (updated plants)
• Eldron - texturing (updated Xerxes)
• Eshaktaar - lots of modeling
• Hires - texturing, modeling
• Rattkin - texturing
• Darksharp - texturing
• Freylia.Net, Shock Unlimited, Wuggles Unlimited - forum hosts over the years
• Ryan Lesser - original high-resolution SHODAN render
• SNAFU - hi-res SS1 V-Mail
• Garcie - texturing
• Ichu - texturing
• Nameless Voice - texturing
• Pride Assassin - texturing
• Thunderpeel - texturing
• Shadowspawn - mesh conversion tools and high-poly basketball mesh
• Telliamed - font conversion tools
last updated July 2015
created with Notepad